Noip client port

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Sun Sep 21 13:45:25 PDT 2003

Hi,

I use noip for dynamic dns, although I'm using it on my Linux box.
I'm thinking of converting my Linux box to FBSD, and noticed that the
noip client lives in /usr/ports/dns/noip.

Just wanted to touch base with anyone who might be using it and see if
you have had any problems with the Unix client.

It looks like the default version of the noip client is 1.6.
What version are you currently running?
The current version is 2.0.12 I believe.

Thanks,
Charles

Got a computer with idle CPU time?
Join SETI at home and help make history!
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/