Problem installing/upgrading QT3.2

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Sat Sep 20 16:15:52 PDT 2003

>Bad philosophy!
>In that case, revert the Qt port back to the previous working Qt 3.1 port
>ASAP and fix it in the meantime.

 >>      Actually, he said he used the package off of the freebsd website
to reinstall the older version and by doing that he's up and running
again.  So he's good there.  Myself, I haven't had this issue with QT to
date.  >> It's installed and upgraded fine for me.  But then again I've
been lucky so far too.  No major issues at all with KDE...yet.  (*crosses
fingers*)

         Ok, I withdraw my previous statement.  It appears I'm now having
the same issues he is.  Decided to do a CVS update on my ports then check
my KDE versions.  Found out I didn't have the latest version like I
thought, so I tried updating QT as well and got the exact same issue he did
to the letter.  So I'm guessing the port is broken somehow.  Oh well, I
guess I wait for a patched version right along with the rest of ya.