Free operating system for home pc

sunghero sunghero at sysmatrix.net
Sat Sep 20 15:14:08 PDT 2003

                    I would  like to find an open source operating
system to use for a personal computer. I have "WindowsXP" now, but I
feel I'd be at home with something at least a little in tune with my
personal philosophy, which "microsoft" is not.. Can anybody tell me if
there are any free open source versions available ?  The computer I use
is a simple e-machine with a celeron processor (1.4ghz).

Thank you,

Frank