Problem installing/upgrading QT3.2

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Sat Sep 20 04:03:43 PDT 2003

> > gmake[2]: *** No rule to make target
> `/usr/X11R6/include/qwindowsxpstyle.h', needed by
> `.obj/release-shared-mt/qstylefactory.o'.  Stop.

         My guess would be that there's an error in the make file or build
scripts for this.  Since this is happening on the "make install" part of
the process I'm not sure what can be done for this short of waiting on the
maintainer to update the port with a corrected make file or make
script.  Aside from that, you're stuck for now.