Mouse problems

Dave Wiebe doft_w at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 14:10:28 PDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for reading my email. I recently installed Free BSD and when I run X windows, whenever I move my mouse, the cursor moves to the top left of the screen. I set it up as best as possible(making sure it is setup as a ps2 mouse in the config file). I even tried a serial mouse but the same thing happened(Yes I did change the config file to accomodate this). Other than that, everything works fine.

I'd appreciate any help.

Sincerly

David