Imap configuration question.

Voith Consulting voith at tds.net
Fri Sep 19 13:29:14 PDT 2003

You may be correct. Here is some more info.

It appears I do have a pam server running and the configuration file
contains a line for imap server (it also does not have two additional
lines recommended by the pkg-description of /usr/ports/mail/imap-uw.

My login attempts are logged to the console by imapd as "Login disabled
user=..." (A clue!). So is it telling me that imapd has logins disabled
or pam or what do you suppose?

Thanks again!