BIND fix for VeriSign's unregistered domain redirections?

liquid liquid at homebass.ca
Thu Sep 18 22:31:49 PDT 2003

Any fix for BIND 8 in the near future?

Also, anyone know of a workaround for BIND 8 at this time?  If I were to
simply install bind9 on my system from the ports, does it in fact simply
overwrite the "default" installation included with FreeBSD?

Right now, I've blocked off verisign's IP.  I don't know how effective
that is though.

Thanks,
Sandro M