Witch database do you recommend?

Ph. Schulz ph.schulz at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 15:51:30 PDT 2003

Are you aware that this question is almost like 'What's better, Linux or
FreeBSD?' ;-)

 To give some hints in reply to your question: If you want to learn SQL,
then you should probably use PostgreSQL as it's SQL functionality fully
implements the ANSI SQL-92 standard. If you just want to set up a little
home database to play around with you should probably use mySQL as you will
find more information on google/the internet.

 Long story short: There are long essays on this question (you can find
those on google) and there is no general answer to your question.

	Phil