Any word on a ported sendmail 8.12.10 yet?

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Thu Sep 18 15:34:11 PDT 2003

Not to be overly impatient, but is there any word on a ported sendmail
8.12.10 yet? I am still eagerly awaiting a chance to do away with the latest
critical security problem, such as discovered the other day.

Maybe it is in the ports already, and I missed it somehow. In that case, my
apologies. But I could not find it today; and since sendmail for FreeBSD
usually comes with its own FreeBSD specific patches, I do not just want to
compile the generic sendmail.org version.

Thanks,

- Mark