Screensaver module load error on startup

Barry C.Hawkins ly5t5 at allthingscomputed.com
Wed Sep 17 18:55:55 PDT 2003

The following line appears at the end of my startup on FreeBSD 5.1:

Configuring syscons: keymap blanktime screensaver[module_register_init:
MOD_LOAD (fire_saver, 0xc26d5d10, 0) error 19]*

* the part in [] shows up white instead of the usual grayish text.

And, as I am sure you have deduced, the fire screensaver nor any other
graphical screensaver for the console will load.  Does this error tip
anyone off right away?  I had graphical screensavers working right off
the bat with 4.7 and I guess I took it for granted.  Thanks in advance
for any suggestions.

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins