Upgrading sshd?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Tue Sep 16 20:16:25 PDT 2003

         Silly question.  Been trying to update my code today and all I can
seem to update to is 3.6.1, yet I've seen other distros with 3.7.1p1
already.  I think the openssh website also has 3.7.1p1 on it
too.  Obviously the ports tree has gotta catch up, but does anyone know
when it will?  For right now I can live with just shutting off access to
ssh for now, but I'd like to upgrade to the 3.7.1p1 as soon as it's
available for Freebsd.