Mozilla 1.5b and FreeBSD - FIXED

Marco Trentini mark at remotelab.org
Mon Sep 15 12:41:38 PDT 2003

Martin Hudec wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> thank you all for your help.
>
> Same problem occured with mozilla-devel (but here I got error message stating
> No running window found.).
>
> Few minutes searching on google revealed following solution:
>
> In XF86Config file there is commented line
> # Load         "freetype"
>
> Just uncomment it and run
> fc-cache -v -f
>
> and then restart whole Xserver.
>
> Both Firebird and Mozilla are running now. Anyway what flash player would you
> recommend to use with Mozilla (I didn't see any suitable for Firebird). May I
> use this one from ports (/usr/ports/www/flashplugin-mozilla-devel)?

I use flashpluginwrapper-0.20021113 with firebird. This require
linux_base. I also use the plugin java (jre) diablo-jre-1.3.1.0 (or the
complete diablo-jdk-1.3.1.0) with firebird.

You can get more detai here:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/desktop-browsers.html

Marco Trentini                mark at remotelab.org
http://www.remotelab.org/