Office 2000 Pro

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Sun Sep 14 12:19:21 PDT 2003

Martin Rubenstein wrote:
> My question for you is simply;  Will FreeBSD support windows Office 2000
> Pro?    My wife _must_ use MS Office for work at home in order to be
> compatible with her work in the office.  Powerpoint, Word, Access, Excel
> & Outlook.

The question might be better phrased as "will MSFT support
FreeBSD" and I think we know the answer.

Why not buy a bargain-basement commodity PC for Office and network
it through the freebsd system (some protection from the worms is
always good)?

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>