OpenOffice

Lewis Thompson purple at lewiz.net
Sun Sep 14 11:20:17 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 02:06:38PM -0400, Todd Stephens wrote:
> I am installing this from ports.  Considering everything else that is
> getting installed along with it (gcc 3.2.3 among others), how long
> should I expect this to take?  Anyone have any experience with this?
> Running a K6-2 500Mhz (FBSD 4.8)

I installed it on a 533MHz Celeron and it took about 24 hours.  Give or
take.  Make sure you have lots of disk space for it.  Oh, and I think it
was 4.7-RELEASE I used, so not gcc3.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jab:lewiz at jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-