Running /etc/rc.firewall in the background

chael at southgate.ph.inter.net chael at southgate.ph.inter.net
Thu Sep 11 06:42:10 PDT 2003

hmmm...  /etc/rc.firewall is not an executable script. You should start with
this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls.html
If you have the necessary options in your kernel, you can make it start vi
rc.conf or a simple sh script placed in a startup dir. Eitherway, running
ipfw rules shouldn't take more than a second or two.