Compile PHP for Postgresql

Ricardo Javier Aranibar León ricardo_jal at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:16:01 PDT 2003

Hi list,

I bougth FeeBSD4.8 (april 2003) from FreeBSDMall, I'm newbie with this
operative System, I installed Apache, PostgreSQL and PHP but when I like
connect in my script php with postgresql I have this error:
Fatal error: call to undefined function pg_connect, I run my script with
phpinfo(); and saw that not compile php for postgresql.
I like To know the commands por compile postgresql for php I have the
packets in my cd's.

REgards,
Ricardo