FreeBSD and Hot Swap rebuild on SCSI disks.

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Wed Sep 10 10:04:32 PDT 2003

raidstatus.sh

----------------

#!/bin/sh
<path to>/raidutil -L all |mailx -s "Raid Status" root

Add that script to the root crontab, and it will output the status of the
raid and send an email to root how ever often you want/need it. Now,
granted, this may not indicate a direct failure, however, if you stop
recieving these mails, you'll know something's up. :)

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.