FreeBSD vs. Linux TechTV Clip - Edited and Sync'ed

Luke Kearney lukek at meibin.net
Mon Sep 8 03:52:07 PDT 2003

For anyone interested a further mirror is available from the
links below. This server is in Japan @ 100Mbps. People in
Asia or possible WC USA might find this suitable.

http://www.meibin.net/lukek/FreeBSD/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_
20030902-edited.avi

http://www.meibin.net/lukek/FreeBSD/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_
20030902.avi