Opera print issues

Kees Jan Koster kjkoster at kjkoster.org
Sun Sep 7 14:26:59 PDT 2003

Dear All,

Opera won't print a site that I use regularly. I would like to know if
this is a local issue, or something that the Opera folks should know
about.

To reproduce:

 * start Opera
 * browse to http://www.routenet.nl
 * in the "ik wil naar" box marked "plaats" enter Amsterdam
 * in the "ik vertrek van" box marked "plaats" enter Rotterdam
 * Press "plan route"
 * in the next screen, press "plan route" once more.
 * press Opera's print button
 * print "print" in the dialog
 * move the popup around for a bit for additional effect

My platform is a very recent FreeBSD-stable, Opera 7.20 B7, Cups 1.1.19.

 Yours,
   Kees Jan