mplayer one last time :(

Monah Baki mbaki at whywire.net
Fri Sep 5 20:38:02 PDT 2003

When I choose a trailer I get the following error message on my xterm:

To get best performance recompile mplayer with --disable-runtime-cpudetection
Reading config file /usr/local/share/mplayer/mplayer.conf: no such file or directory
Reading config file /root/.mplayer/config
reading /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf: can't open /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf: no such file or
directory
reading /usr/local/share/mplayer/codecs.conf: 50 audio & 136 video codecs
can't load font bitmap: arpi_osd_a.raw
can't load font bitmap: arpi_osd_a.raw
Audio extra header: len=92 fcc=0x77617665
win32 libquicktime loader (c) Sascha Sommer
Standard init done you may now call supported functions
loader_init DONE???
loader_init DONE!
external func COMCTL32.dll:17
external func COMCTL32.dll:16
Quicktime6 DLLs found
QuickTime.qts patched !!! old entry=0x6693b330
theQuickTimeDispatcher catched ->0x6693b330
Win32 warning Accessed uninitialized Critical section (0x66bc4210)!
Warning invalid Ptr Handle
Win32 warning Accessed uninitialized Critical section (0x66bc41f8)!

I couldn't find on my system "mplayer.conf" nor "arpi_osd_a.raw". I did a default install of
mplayer, did not modify anything.

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:25:52 -0500, Dan Nelson wrote