help me please

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Fri Sep 5 10:16:24 PDT 2003

RAMILISAONA Lova wrote:
> How can I read with Windows 95 the SGML files about the FreeBSD docs ?

I think you might be able to get Mozilla to do a reasonable job displaying raw
XML or SGML files, but if you simply want to read the documentation on a Win95
box, using the HMTL or PDF versions would be much easier.

What are you trying to do, exactly?  If you're trying to work on the FreeBSD
docs (ie, change the SGML sources), doing so under FreeBSD is going to be much
easier than trying to work from Windows....

--
-Chuck