Endnote?

Timothy Opie timopie at dodo.com.au
Thu Sep 4 01:33:30 PDT 2003

> >  Is there a bibliographic tool for FreeBSD that is highly
> >  compatible with Endnote?

> 	Try: http://bibliographic.openoffice.org/biblio-sw.html

Unfortunately this website was not too useful. It only listed what database programs could be integrated into OpenOffice. As stated there, Endnote can be used on a MAC or Windows.
There used to be a bibliography creator called Sixpack, I don't know if it was much good, their web site stated nothing about being endnote compatible. Anyway, it got removed from Ports about 6 months ago because it had been broken so long. I tried compiling the source manually, but it won't compile despite having the prerequisites Perl and TK.
Anyone else have a suggestion? Or is this just one of those times I have to step away from open source software in order to please the masses?
cheers :)