Sorry: HP Omnibook 4150 hangs on boot > 4.6.2

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.no-ip.com
Wed Sep 3 18:06:31 PDT 2003

I've had problems with a different Omnibook model hanging while probing
AGP.  The AGP support was added around then, so this might be your
problem too.  The way I got around it was by loading on an earlier
release and updating from source (but not including 'device agp' in my
kernel config, naturally).

I haven't submitted a problem report because I can't prove that anyone
else has the same problem, and after all my hardware *could* be dodgy.