Newbie - CD Burning Question

Tony Pagliocco tony.pagliocco at asu.edu
Wed Sep 3 14:22:29 PDT 2003

I have a cd writer on my FreeBSD 4.4 Machine.
I'm new to FreeBSD and have tried using the burncd command
that is in the documentation. However, I do not think the
CD Burner is located on /dec/acd0c because it says no such file
or directory is located.

The command I am using is

# burncd -f /dec/acd0c data /home/www/directory fixate

What I want to do is copy a whole directory and burn it
to my cd-rom

Can someone just give me a nudge to show me what I may
be doing wrong, command or location wise.

Thanks in advance