USB Errors

bardamu at hush.com bardamu at hush.com
Tue Sep 2 10:26:42 PDT 2003

I am seeing a lot of the following in my logs on a freshly installed
system:

Sep  2 09:01:39 bridge /kernel: usb0: scheduling overrun

I am running 4.9-PRERELEASE. The really strange this is I have the following
in my rc.conf so I should never even be getting these errors:

usbd_enable="NO"

I have done some google searches to no avail. The only resolution I ever
see anyone offer is to disable usbd in rc.conf which I have already done.

Any ideas anyone?

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434