SNMP help

Ronnie Clark ronj_clark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 14:59:17 PST 2003

Thanks all for the suggestions. I have the port
installed, but how do I configure this beast to work
with OpenView? I have looked at the online docs for
the port, but it is all jibberish to this newbie.
Anyone have a simple to follow doc or set of
guidelines to setup net-snmp to be monitored by
Openview?

Thanks again in advance,
Ron Clark