Trouble: cant do anything

Carvalho Paulo hallofdreams at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 29 00:03:32 PST 2003

  Hi,
  I kind of newbie to freebsd, so go easy on me.
  First of all I was having troable to install version
5.1 on my machine, but then i finaly got it (or at
list I thought so). When I boot the system it asks me
to write the path of my shell, and since I don't have
any installed I just press ENTER. Then I try to create
a file and the system says that it's a read only file
system. How do I enter the normal system?
  Thats is just one of my problems, I will send more
questians later...
  Thank you.

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br