Website up, then down, then up, etc.

Gary gv-list-freebsdquestions at mygirlfriday.info
Fri Oct 24 18:58:40 PDT 2003

Hi Charles,

--On Friday, October 24, 2003 08:40:09 PM -0500 Charles Howse
<chowse at charter.net> wrote:

> Strange....
> Looking at the header from your email, you came from: mygirlfriday.info
> That resolves to 65.64.145.209

The above is the address of my remote mail/DNS server. My static IP that I
connected to your port 80 is reflected at 65.41.216.204

> I see no record of that in /var/log/httpd-access.log.
> Could you please confirm the IP address, and convert the time you
> connected to UTC?

I do not remember what time it was, but it will be in your logs. If not, I
will log on again.

Both of your questions were available in the email headers from the email
originally sent to you. Both of my IP addresses were in the headers, as
well as the time.

--
Gary