natd question

Michelle tristan11 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 21 15:23:01 PDT 2003

i thought one only needed to use route command when routing between 3
or more networks.  i have a local LAN and a subnet.  however, i tried
the command: route add -net 192.x.x.x 64.x.x.x

i received the error message:
route: writing to routing socket: File exists
add net 192.x.x.x: gateway 64.x.x.x: Files exists