Recommendation for a live streamer that can take audio input

srenna at vdbmusic.com srenna at vdbmusic.com
Tue Oct 21 05:46:29 PDT 2003

Hello BSDers,

Wanted to know if anyone out there had a recommendation for
a good audio streaming program.  I had used the shoutcast
DSP plugin and shoutcast executable server from shoutcast
previously on 4.8, but I was never able to get it to work
on 5.0.  Has anyone set anything like this up on 5.0?  I
know that icecast can do mp3s and ogg, but i'm looking for
something that can take audio input(from a stereo) and then
channel that out.

scott