amd with ldap support

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Tue Oct 14 09:30:57 PDT 2003

Hi :)

This might sound like a dumb question, but is it possible to compile the
amd automounter with ldap support in the base system ?
I'm using openldap as an authentication system for my users (with
nss_ldap, pam_ldap and samba) and I would love to use amd ldap maps.
Right now, I have:
Map support for: root, passwd, hesiod, union, nis, ndbm, file, error

Should I add something to /etc/make.conf or edit/patch the sources ?

While I'm at it, is there a way to use amd with ext2fs filesystems ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Antoine