packages

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat Oct 11 18:35:34 PDT 2003

On Saturday 11 October 2003 08:30 pm, Jerry McAllister wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > i would like to know when will FreeBSD crew update packages.. for
> > example: flashplugin for mozilla is still version 4, linux allready has
> > 6; mozilla 1.4b is beta?? there is gnome 2.4 out.. getta move on guys...
>
>                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Have you ever heard "Beggars can't be choosers"  ------>^
> You are getting free work out of volunteers.
> It is very poor manners to be ordering people around
> like this.   Maybe it is a language deficiency that results
> in a poor statement like this one, but one should still have
> more respect for those doing all the volunteer work to make
> this stuff available at all, let alone on your personal schedule.
>
> ////jerry

Actually Jerry, I envision this guy in like, a cheerleader's uniform, legs
badly shaven, armpits are hairy, and a tuff of back hair right under the back
of his head, between the shoulder blades, a tattoo that says Mom, a
pot-belly, and greasy fingers.

*Shrug* Oh well - just some humor here.

> > greetings
> > anze
> > slovenia

Best regards,
                 Chris

PGP Fingerprint = D976 2575 D0B4 E4B0 45CC AA09 0F93 FF80 C01B C363

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers