What is up with this list's postfix program?

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Sat Oct 11 15:17:36 PDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 05:55:39PM -0400, Todd Stephens wrote:
> I keep getting "Undeliverable" notifications of things I submit even
> though they make it to the list just fine.  Anyone else getting this?

Are you sure they're actually from freebsd.org and not some random
third-party mail server out there on the internet?  It's very common
for someone with a broken smtp server to subscribe to the list and
then deliver bounces to everyone who sends mails to the list.

If you have further questions, please contact postmaster at FreeBSD.org

Kris