FreeBSD Internals e-book

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Sat Oct 11 06:31:10 PDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 11:47:54AM +0100, Rouan van Dalen wrote:

> I am starting my own FreeBSD documentation project.  The name of the
> new book I am writing is "FreeBSD Internals".  It will be
> distributed in PDF format.

1) Please wrap your emails at 70 characters so they may be easily read.

2) If you are serious about this project you should contact the
doc at FreeBSD.org mailing list and coordinate with them.  I think your
idea is very nice, however, it sounds as if you will not be able to
complete the project on your own without a lot of help from other
developers, which might be unrealistic, so perhaps your time would be
better spent assisting with another documentation task instead.

Kris