openoffice

Uwe Laverenz laverenz at despammed.com
Thu Oct 9 12:55:28 PDT 2003

Aaron Sloan wrote:

> Am I correct in saying the 2 ports are broken because of the checksum problem?  I'm not really interested in using NO_CHECKSUM=YES
> I also removed /usr/ports/editors/openoffice and openoffice-devel  and ran CVS again with the same results.
> Was my troubleshooting ok?

You get this message when downloaded files/archives are corrupt. I had
the same problem with Openoffice, so I installed rsync from the ports
and repaired the corrupt file with:

rsync -cv
rsync://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/openoffice.org/stable/1.0.3/OOo_1.0.3_source.tar.bz2
/usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice1.0/OOo_1.0.3_source.tar.bz2

(put in one single line or use backslashes)

cu,
Uwe