adding webmail

Peter Ulrich Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Mon Oct 6 09:51:39 PDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:47:52 -0700, S Ellis
> <sellis at d216-232-140-48.bchsia.telus.net> wrote:
>
> > I want to broaden access to my home email by adding a webmail interface.
> > Right now I'm running sendmail with procmail and using spamassassin; I'd
> > like to keep this setup. Looking at the squirrelmail port has raised
> > some questions for me.
There also is /usr/ports/sysutils/usermin .
This is a "smaller" version of /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin which
is an administration web interface. If I had to set up a webmailer
I would choose usermin, since I use webmin for remote server
administration anyway.

Take this is just as another idea.

Regards,

Uli.