FreeBSD & SPAM

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Fri Oct 3 07:46:47 PDT 2003

Joseph:

We use a combination of a number of DNSBLs and MIMEDefang/SpamAssassin,
which between them detect on average 66% of inbound mail as spam/virus, a
small amount of other spam gets through undetected, but it's very little.
MIMEDefang is a great solution that you can customize to suit your
environment, assuming you use sendmail and know a little perl.

 - Barry

--
Barry Byrne, IT Manager,
WBT Systems, Block 2, Harcourt Centre