isa pnp modem

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Oct 2 05:39:33 PDT 2003

First thing is to check for is if your modem is am winmodem. FBSD
does not work with Winmodem. Winmodems are special cheap modems
targeted at the Microsoft Windows market and are missing an onboard
controller which functions are performed by the modem software
driver you have to install into Windows.

Second your question is just too generic and undefined. You have to
provide details of what problems you are having and describe what
you have done to install it. Without details people can not help
you.

Read the FBSD manual
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/