Mail-list PGP Keys SOLVED!!!!!!

Eric F Crist ecrist at tech-con-inc.com
Wed Oct 1 15:11:21 PDT 2003

Hey all,

Thanks for putting in your time.  I finally got everything working the way
it's supposed to.  I forgot to add the ./.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf file with a
pinentry program.  DOH!

I can now sign and encrypt, as well as verify and decrypt all MIME and
standard pgp messages.

My only, final question to the group is related to signature trust.  Should I,
upon recieving a new signature change its trust level to unconditional?  I
would like messages that are verified to appear green in Kmail and anything
below a level 5 is listed as untrusted, so shows yellow.

Thanks again to all the help this group provides.
--
Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc