Gstreamer-plugins

Jonas Manalive manalive at gmx.net
Sun Nov 30 13:56:30 PST 2003

Hello,

In installing gstreamer-plugins, I activated all plugins within the
Makefile. The output is as below:
... long list of "added plugin"...
rebuilding user_registry
loaded 122 plugins with 296 features
Abort trap (core dumped)
*** Error code 134

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/gstreamer-plugins.

Then I used the gdb to trace the gst-register.core:
# gdb gst-register gst-register.core
... long list of "reading" and "loading" symbols....
Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
#0  0x283dc3e3 in kill () from /usr/lib/libc.so.5

Some time ago I remembered on the list (on questions@ or gnome@) someone
said that one of the plugins conflicted with another. I can't find it
in my search of archives. Does anyone remember what plugin I need to
comment out in reinstalling gstreamer-plugins? I could be wrong and
this error could be something else, what can I do?

Best regards,

Jonas