Please - KWord Templates

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Wed Nov 26 08:12:49 PST 2003

Hi,

I hope someone can help with this, I'm getting frustrated.

Can anyone point me to where I can download the "CardsAndLabels" templates
for KWord 1.2.1, or tell me how to create a business card from a template in
KOffice?

I'll even accept an attachment from anyone who has the tarball.  :-)

I've been to the kde add-ons site, and downloaded the "Additional" templates,
but that's not what I'm looking for.

I'm aware of glabels, not interested at this time.

I've Googled for the last 2 hours, no joy.

--
Thanks,
Charles

Random Murphy's Law:
One place where you're sure to find the perfect
driver is in the back seat.