web log and bandwidth usage

Will Prater lists-wp at mercurycloud.net
Tue Nov 25 19:22:56 PST 2003

List,

I am looking for a solution that will monitor bandwidth usage for
websites on a server. I would like to get notified if a certain site
has exceeded a certain limit. I could create such a script myself by
parsing the weblogs.. or parsing output from a web log analyzer such as
analog, but I would like to see if there are any solutions that some of
you may be employing before I spend development time on this.

What might be some of the better choices for web log analysis as well?
I use to use analog.

Thanks

--will