Please, it's very important replying my email

camuflag camuflag at globo.com
Tue Nov 25 11:21:17 PST 2003

Honourable Sir,
My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, I have tried to install Freebsd on my PC
3 times, but unfortunately, I have had some problems, concerning its
installation, on account of my Video card which is Ge Force. Thus, I do
wish amiably, whether you might reply me in order to know , if the main
reason of its non-installation is linked to my video card Ge Force, or
not. Besides, Iam running pentium 4.In anyway, I shall be awaiting your
response as soon as possible, and thanks a lot for your comprehension.

				Yours Faithfully,
				Ziad Fazah