Fwd: newbee help on freebsd email server setup

daniel at electroteque.org daniel at electroteque.org
Tue Nov 25 07:55:06 PST 2003

Sorry to jump thread, i am also interested in setting a mail server up, i
have setup bsd as an internet gateway and cvs server for my development
work, i would like to setup a pop server of some kind to download all my
email every few mins from my other pop server, then i can setup an imap
link to the server to view my email, is this possible ?