Freebsd list rejects mail.

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:29:49 PST 2003

Hello everyone,

   I have my own pop3 email system, when i send from my private Email, it
always rejects and says:
   cannot find my host name, I knew this is a sendmail, or whatever freebsd
list restrictions,
   but how to solve it from my side?

   the machine has multi IPs, and when i send the email, it takes it as its
from 216.65.57.4
   in the time that its multi IPs,

   what MX i should change?

   the ip 216.65.57.4  already resolve to something.servername...

   any hint, idea appreciate it
   thanks.

  Marwan.
... while talking to mx1.freebsd.org.:
>>>DATA
<<< 450 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [216.65.57.4]
<freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>... Deferred: 450 Client host rejected:
cannot find your hostname, [216.65.57.4]
<<< 554 Error: no valid recipients
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Final-Recipient: RFC822; freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx1.freebsd.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 450 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname,
[216.65.57.4]
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:00:20 GMT