No subject

eddy (btconnect) edwardhart at btconnect.com
Tue Nov 18 12:43:50 PST 2003

Hi,
    Could you please tell me how i know if PHP4 is installed and configured correctly on my web server. The reason why i ask is that i have my own web server and the guy that set the server up has just updated the Freebsd o/s (4.8) and he assures me that i can now use PHP4 scripts, but when i run a basic php test script nothing happens. Apache is installed along with linux if that helps. If you could shed some light on this matter it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Edward Hart.