Kernel Module Support ?!!? and Kernel Limits ..

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Tue Nov 18 11:32:56 PST 2003

Hi Everyboy ,

	I'm using FreeBSD 5.1 , I red documents and it said that -
FreeBSD Support moduler environment .

	I want to know How can I make a moduler somethings like RAID
Device or something else because GENERIC is only text file and I can
delete or put "#"  for kernel does not support that driver buil-in . in
Linux I can choose which one is will be built-in which one is moduler

	Then I checked /boot/modules nothing there ... then I checked
/boot/defaults/loader.conf I saw modules can be stored in /boot/kernel
directory all of them are have ko ext. it will be funny but FreeBSD make
moduler all things ?!!!?!

	And Where can I find Kernel limits I know I can extend it with
sysctl but limits ... ?!

Vahric