Problems with Kdevelop under 4.9-REL

J. Seth Henry jshamlet at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 09:07:36 PST 2003

Guys,
I know this doesn't *seem* like a FreeBSD question, but the problems started
after an upgrade from 4.8 to 4.9. I understand a lot of libraries got minor
version upgrades as well.

Has anyone had any problems using the Kdevelop editor? I find that it
occasionally hangs while typing. There doesn't appear to be any pattern to
it, but I have noticed that if I type the same thing when I restart the app,
it will crash again, and at the same character. I haven't found any other
issues with the app, so I have started using kate instead.

Does anyone else use Kdevelop under FreeBSD, and have you noticed this problem
since the upgrade?

Thanks,
Seth Henry