serial ports from additional old IDE ISA card

Rolandas Naujikas rolnas at takas.lt
Tue Nov 11 00:41:32 PST 2003

I'm tried to poke into ISA slot additional old IDE card (from old 486
computer) with serials and paralell ports. With jumpers on it I'm
disabled IDE, floppy and parallel port. I'm tried to use only serial
ports, configured at I/O location of COM3 and COM4 ports and IRQ 5 and
IRQ 9.

When tried to boot FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE with GENERIC kernel and enabled
sio2 devices, I see

sio0 at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
sio0: type 16550A
sio1 at port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on isa0
sio1: type 16550A
sio2: configured irq 5 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0

sio0 and sio1 are from mainbord. sio2 could be from my additional card.
Can I make possible to work this card as additional serials ports ?

P.S. Sorry for my English.