info

alextintea alextintea at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 10:01:06 PST 2003

Hello,
I want to open an internet cafe' with linux, unix or variants on the desktop pcs
I looking for important information about whitch distribution is the good one for this kind of bussiness and for what distribution I can find games (specially) and other programs for learning ( for instance Open Ofiice from Sun Microsystems) etc, if I may intall freebsd on desktop pcs and other informations about this
Thank You!
Alexandru tintea